• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

[Updated Rule Change] PayPal G&S Recommended

Dude, what bracket are you in? Income tax is a lot higher than 1%…
Regardless of income tax, this was prior to this mess, my sale threads on other forums were:
~ $1000 PayPal F&F or plus fees for G&S which is almost 3 %.

That was the typical sale thread for everyone.

Dude, what bracket are you in? Income tax is a lot higher than 1%…
No doubt it is but right now everyone is well.... For instance, here we are trying to figure it out! I want to see if it even pushes my taxes up or not. Im just a middle class junkie so it may or may not even touch me. If that is the outcome for 22 then I will just drop it all together but if it happens to push me over an edge next year I wont be the only one and it will be more acceptable to ask for what it actually is. I just think its to soon for that so 1% is the better of nothing for now.

No doubt it is but right now everyone is well.... For instance, here we are trying to figure it out! I want to see if it even pushes my taxes up or not. Im just a middle class junkie so it may or may not even touch me. If that is the outcome for 22 then I will just drop it all together but if it happens to push me over an edge next year I wont be the only one and it will be more acceptable to ask for what it actually is. I just think its to soon for that so 1% is the better of nothing for now.
It will vary from person to person depending on taxable income.

Back