• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey all,

I am glad I found this place! I had no clue that there was an OAKLEY forum. I have been an Oakley fan and wearer for so many years that I can't even remember how long it's been. I've probably had close to 60 pairs over the years.

Anyway, I have a pair of X-Metal glasses that I've had for probably 10 years or so. I only wore them a few times and kept them in their baggie. I no longer have the Vault box they came in though. I have spare nose pieces and those little rubber pieces that fit in the sides to adjust how far the arms expand and fit your head. I've got 3 or 4 different thicknesses of those.

I'd like to post some pics for you guys and gals to see if you can help me determine exactly what model I have here. I've called Oakley and gave them the number that is printed right on the upper part of the frame on the inside right where the top of your nose would sit, and they just told me basic stuff that I already knew.

If you all think you can help me, I'll take some pics today and post them up tonight for you. I didn't want to post all the stuff and so forth if this type of thing was inappropriate here or if you guys would not want to do this type of thing.

Let me know and I'll get the pics up.....

Thank you for your time.

MUHerd

Hey all,

I am glad I found this place! I had no clue that there was an OAKLEY forum. I have been an Oakley fan and wearer for so many years that I can't even remember how long it's been. I've probably had close to 60 pairs over the years.

Anyway, I have a pair of X-Metal glasses that I've had for probably 10 years or so. I only wore them a few times and kept them in their baggie. I no longer have the Vault box they came in though. I have spare nose pieces and those little rubber pieces that fit in the sides to adjust how far the arms expand and fit your head. I've got 3 or 4 different thicknesses of those.

I'd like to post some pics for you guys and gals to see if you can help me determine exactly what model I have here. I've called Oakley and gave them the number that is printed right on the upper part of the frame on the inside right where the top of your nose would sit, and they just told me basic stuff that I already knew.

If you all think you can help me, I'll take some pics today and post them up tonight for you. I didn't want to post all the stuff and so forth if this type of thing was inappropriate here or if you guys would not want to do this type of thing.

Let me know and I'll get the pics up.....

Thank you for your time.

MUHerd
If you post the photos of what you have you will have an answer on your item.

Latest Posts

Back