• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I wear turbine rotors/straightback/ev zero stride/sutro lite/splitshot/crosswire/strightlink./ crossrange shoeld I have had those funky looking styles like 20 yrs ago maybe and they are so small for faces that when i see some guys wear them on thier big mellons its looks goofy...no offence but its just me.

Do you think the onles i listed just now will be collectors in 10-20 yrs? Like worth 5-100 a pair?

I wear turbine rotors/straightback/ev zero stride/sutro lite/splitshot/crosswire/strightlink./ crossrange shoeld I have had those funky looking styles like 20 yrs ago maybe and they are so small for faces that when i see some guys wear them on thier big mellons its looks goofy...no offence but its just me.

Do you think the onles i listed just now will be collectors in 10-20 yrs? Like worth 5-100 a pair?

No and some of those pairs are only good for one thing: Donors

Every single pair you just listed will be forgotten and or replaced by more junk Lux puts out.

Back