• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi everyone, I recently looked in the market for Oakley and came across one seller. he was selling the Pit boss II. I did everything I can to inspect it (from the photos). but the thing that caught my attention was the SKU number? (correct me if I'm wrong please).

the Number was OO9137-08.

I have tried to search this online but I did not find anything. could I please ask for help and assistance in confirming whether these are original or fake...View attachment 899563View attachment 899564View attachment 899565
Fake

Hi everyone, I recently looked in the market for Oakley and came across one seller. he was selling the Pit boss II. I did everything I can to inspect it (from the photos). but the thing that caught my attention was the SKU number? (correct me if I'm wrong please).

the Number was OO9137-08.

I have tried to search this online but I did not find anything. could I please ask for help and assistance in confirming whether these are original or fake...View attachment 899563View attachment 899564View attachment 899565
Super fake, I’m assuming no boxes or anything correct?

so wi

Ok...thats what i thought. I dont buy glasses to keep in a box for 10 yrs and pull out to ask crazy prices for. Tith lens tech evolving things change for the better too fast.But i will say that some of my vintage serengeti with corning glass made japan are very good lens.
I agree. Love the early 90’s drivers with the Corning optics. Got a pair of 5294 Drivers on the way right now.

Hey guys, first time posting here.

What would be the right glasses for the SKU M023523? I remember buying them around 2002 but they don't seem to fit any standard SKU numbers?

Cheers

Sounds like a Mars serial number
Well I'm glad to hear that because thats what it's etched onto. I have the coin and I remember I bought them when I was in Uni, but j couldn't remember if I got a box, no found myself wondering if I'd been sold a dud all those years ago.

I have my Ti Halfwires too, man the lense haven't faired well on them!

Back