• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_6773_zps9f850890.jpg

IMG_5756_zps37ef9eda.jpg

IMG_0584_zps80f2ac92.jpg

IMG_0295_zps7e6c5955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
XMETAL EXPERTS HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! Simple question for the experts. Are the above post pics of Juliets authentic?. I know the pictures are not the greatest, they were texted to me. Are there any concerns or does anything not look right. This is a craigslist seller so I am suspicous.

Thanks guys

Alright Xmetal guys another question. Do all Juliets have a serial # on them? I picked up the Juliets today that are posted above. My only concern was I could not find a serial number and there was no discription on the box. Everything else seemed legit and the lenses are polarized with etching in bottom corner. The reason I am skeptical is because I only gave $125 for them. I wanna be sure they are not fake since I know nothing but x metals. Also what models are these? Thanks again guys!

Hey guys! I finally broke down and bought a pair of Oakley's the other day.... However, I have an odd feeling that hey might be fake. The Oakley's I have been after are the discontinued Probations, which I found a pair on eBay. Anyways, here they are- let me know what you all think! Thanks in advance.

Latest Posts

Back