• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have, I bought a pair on Mercari, they were def. high-end knock offs, the give away was the blank nose bridge, He had them listed as authentic for just under a C note, once I got them I picked them apart then went back at him. He told me he had never had any complaints and he made all his purchases at his local Vault ( just happens it’s in Turkey), once it was all done I went after a a real pair and that’s that.
Explain blank nose bridge please

Update on the Juliets: When I asked for more pictures of the lenses this is what I got... And when I asked for a phone number so I could contact them, they refused. I'm a pretty trusting guy but these just threw it over the edge for me lol. Sorry to disappoint y'all!

67328046-8331-40A6-AA79-8080FCC5A62A.jpeg

A9FE8758-2016-401F-88E2-EB762CFB5CB4.jpeg

Update on the Juliets: When I asked for more pictures of the lenses this is what I got... And when I asked for a phone number so I could contact them, they refused. I'm a pretty trusting guy but these just threw it over the edge for me lol. Sorry to disappoint y'all!

View attachment 1006880

View attachment 1006881
Wow, it looks like those pictures were taken with a potato.

Back