• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey, i need a legit check on my sunglasses oakley vintage maybe 2000s.
IMG_5935.jpeg
IMG_5936.jpeg
IMG_5938.jpeg
IMG_5940.jpeg
IMG_5937.jpeg

And this is a perfect demonstration, of just how fking nuts eBay drives me!!!!!!

oakley sunglasses mens pre owned | eBay

I made a complaint too eBay, about this piece of incredibly fking ugly pair of ****streak ...........?

Too which their reply was this!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A decision was made on the listing you reported

Hello funky-trixtar,
Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a customer service agent.

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:
2-174751305825

Here are the listings you reported that are included in this decision:
Item: 166627945789 oakley sunglasses mens pre owned

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,

eBay"

I think there must be someone out there, can give them a kick up their ARSE. For the sheer disbelief that the suposed 'Oakley's' were not taken off.............JUST HOW FKING UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And this is a perfect demonstration, of just how fking nuts eBay drives me!!!!!!

oakley sunglasses mens pre owned | eBay

I made a complaint too eBay, about this piece of incredibly fking ugly pair of ****streak ...........?

Too which their reply was this!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A decision was made on the listing you reported

Hello funky-trixtar,
Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a customer service agent.

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:
2-174751305825

Here are the listings you reported that are included in this decision:
Item: 166627945789 oakley sunglasses mens pre owned

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,

eBay"

I think there must be someone out there, can give them a kick up their ARSE. For the sheer disbelief that the suposed 'Oakley's' were not taken off.............JUST HOW FKING UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Seems very similar to Mercari and other selling platforms. 🤬

I recently purchased these glasses through a second-hand store.

However, unlike the pictures I saw on the Internet, there are no numbers or serial numbers on the center or temples of the glasses.

Are they authentic?

The last picture is a picture of the case, but I bought it somewhere else.
I would appreciate it if you could check this too
1709569015232.jpg
1709569015473.jpg
1709569015302.jpg
1709569015370.jpg
1709569015438.jpg
1709569015512.jpg

I recently purchased these glasses through a second-hand store.

However, unlike the pictures I saw on the Internet, there are no numbers or serial numbers on the center or temples of the glasses.

Are they authentic?

The last picture is a picture of the case, but I bought it somewhere else.
I would appreciate it if you could check this tooView attachment 1122385View attachment 1122390View attachment 1122386View attachment 1122387View attachment 1122388View attachment 1122392
They look authentic. Lenses may be RX

Back