• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Older military Issue bags did not have a tag. Not all but some. No idea if they were ever available to the public but I can say for sure that authentic oakley bags with no tag exist.

Thanks. Both of mine are from 2016, so not really that old. I guess they're still using bags with no tags. At least for the SI line.

Anything I've ever bought though SI had a tag. Others may report differently though.

Yeah, I've got two pairs of Cerakoted Oakley's. One directly from SI and another that wasn't, but everything was identical to the ones that were, so it should be genuine. Just found it odd since all my other bags always had a tag attached.

Yeah, I've got two pairs of Cerakoted Oakley's. One directly from SI and another that wasn't, but everything was identical to the ones that were, so it should be genuine. Just found it odd since all my other bags always had a tag attached.
I wouldn't put it past lux to stop putting tags on bags to save money.

I found a pair that look like A Wire Thick but the rubbers are different and the seller says he can't find any numbers inside the arm, only CE. His description: "Good condition brushed alloy wire frame oakleys with mirror lens (mint - no scratches). Comes with hard and soft case."
awire.JPG

I found a pair that look like A Wire Thick but the rubbers are different and the seller says he can't find any numbers inside the arm, only CE. His description: "Good condition brushed alloy wire frame oakleys with mirror lens (mint - no scratches). Comes with hard and soft case."
View attachment 305282
None of my A Wires have anything besides the CE. Should be legit. I have lenses if you buy them!

Back