• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The only line i saw one time on a polarized lenses was an horizontal distortion line , like a blur horizontal line on a garage rock grey polar.
Very dificult to detect.
Oakley give a new pair of lenses.

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

If you look at this post, in the picture you can see a faint line in the middle of the cross section of the lens. My guess is that line is only there on certain colors. I checked a vr28 black iridium polarized and two regular black iridium polarized. Though, those look like black iridium polarized in the post as well, so who knows. Glad it got sorted though.

If you look at this post, in the picture you can see a faint line in the middle of the cross section of the lens. My guess is that line is only there on certain colors. I checked a vr28 black iridium polarized and two regular black iridium polarized. Though, those look like black iridium polarized in the post as well, so who knows. Glad it got sorted though.
Man i see the picture .
But on that photo cant see any line
Sorry
Maybe on computer is more easy to see it

Man i see the picture .
But on that photo cant see any line
Sorry
Maybe on computer is more easy to see it

Here you go 20170206_181852.jpg

Ok its on border of lenses
Lol
It was more easy if you put an arrow
I think you re talking on the vision camp of lenses

On the time i was writing last message you put i circle
Now its more easy to see lol
For me that line is nothing to be worried about.

Legit or fake? No markings inside of the stems showing model etc. also lens doesn't match what normally comes with these frames. Leads me to believe they may have been customs.
BA6C9754-53BA-423A-ADDA-F5A34B6C5824_zpsn6zta85f.jpg

A878F781-7E73-4086-BF79-7C8678D7EBB3_zpso5gnaw9a.jpg

31C4D87A-0A52-4260-B50D-0CE85CE2B9B4_zpsln2ekdza.jpg

23182B24-5737-4833-87FB-339CEB8B7E1B_zpsaqb7pw78.jpg

the title is wrong , they are Mainlink , the sku matchs that " Made in Usa " is so strange .
I dont really know . Never see made in usa with white tint on authentic
But they dont seem fake .

And seller have a good positive feedback on selling oakley sunglasses

Box and sunglasses match if they are fake they are a good fake for what i see around , talking in what comes to my country , bad fakes !

I think someone here will have the sure about them .

Latest Posts

Back