• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Who knows 🤷‍♂️. But what is it about lux in Italy? And why do mine not have any sku number?
What do you say about the warranty document? Isnt that a fake?View attachment 843535
I’m not sure. I never look at the warranty papers🤣🤣🤣

Lux owns Oakley and is in Italy. So maybe someone stole some prototypes and sold them cheap. Maybe that’s why yours doesn’t have SKU number. Like I said, Oakley hasn’t realized this yet if it’s real. Or it’s the best fake I’ve ever seen.

What are the dimensions? I know they changed it recently, I can check a newer pair I have at home and see what the warranty paperwork looks like
Will check dimensions later - i only saw that there is missing the C E sign thats normally reported on the right side.
IMG_20210304_083744.jpg

Last edited:
Also the logo on the lenses is not the same kind on the Orgins Collection. Just checked mine again.
Hn, so maybe a fake? Here the warranty document folder that for me seems fake as no CE sign as on others i have seen.

Can someone tell me how i could proove the quality of the lenses? I mean is there any possibility to look at some kind of pics, colors to see if the lenses are good quality or not 🙈?

IMG_20210305_180703.jpg

IMG_20210305_180719.jpg

Hn, so maybe a fake? Here the warranty document folder that for me seems fake as no CE sign as on others i have seen.

Can someone tell me how i could proove the quality of the lenses? I mean is there any possibility to look at some kind of pics, colors to see if the lenses are good quality or not 🙈?

View attachment 843654

View attachment 843655
There should be Prizm also etched in your lenses.

Back