• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yeah I’m not doubting the frog lenses if he knows they’re legit haha. I have several sets of Prizm Sapph too. Some of the holbrook ones are super teal with a little violet at the edge, while my flak ones show a lot of violet at the edges. I think it’s the curvature of the lenses.

Yeah I’m not doubting the frog lenses if he knows they’re legit haha. I have several sets of Prizm Sapph too. Some of the holbrook ones are super teal with a little violet at the edge, while my flak ones show a lot of violet at the edges. I think it’s the curvature of the lenses.
Yep, the curvature on the Sapphire varies, but on my Latch Alpha if you look at it straight on, it's a nice blue, at an angle there's a bit of green/teal (which is also pretty noticeable if you tilt your head down and then look forward out the top of the lens.) There's no instances where it comes at me on the purple end.

Best case scenario, the frame is legit, but the seller put aftermarket lenses in there and is passing it off as Prizm. Worst case scenario the whole thing is fake.

More pictures, especially of the icon, model number, lens etc may be of some help.

I messaged a member on here after him listing a bunch of pictures of it a Pitboss Ducati he probably paid 1500+ for and let him know very respectfully that I had been sold a fake before and I had no idea for a while and that his had the characteristics of a fake and sent him 3 or 4 threads on how to spot a fake PB1. Not trashing him or anything like that very friendly message….. aaaaaand he blocked me lol 😂

I messaged a member on here after him listing a bunch of pictures of it a Pitboss Ducati he probably paid 1500+ for and let him know very respectfully that I had been sold a fake before and I had no idea for a while and that his had the characteristics of a fake and sent him 3 or 4 threads on how to spot a fake PB1. Not trashing him or anything like that very friendly message….. aaaaaand he blocked me lol 😂
Not everyone takes buyer's remorse that well especially when it comes to good money. Had a death threat over a year calling out abusive treatment of someone who bought a very nice fountain pen (kept flexing the nib, they're not meant to flex, and was calling it crap). So.... some people are just crazy when hit with bad news.

Yep, the curvature on the Sapphire varies, but on my Latch Alpha if you look at it straight on, it's a nice blue, at an angle there's a bit of green/teal (which is also pretty noticeable if you tilt your head down and then look forward out the top of the lens.) There's no instances where it comes at me on the purple end.

Best case scenario, the frame is legit, but the seller put aftermarket lenses in there and is passing it off as Prizm. Worst case scenario the whole thing is fake.

More pictures, especially of the icon, model number, lens etc may be of some help.
Yeah more pics might be helpful. I’m voting legit on the Plazma for now tho. And here’s an example of the ones I have. I have another set of the flak lenses that have even more purple than these. Both legit and totally different to look through. Damn batch variation. The flak lenses are also polarized, but have the older etching without the “P.”
F6FE6A86-62D2-4C00-8A9A-65BE62FB6069.jpeg

@Oak Heel @KarlBlessing

Appreciate the input guys. Here are more images. They are startling different when you look through the lens. If it looked the same I wouldn't be concerned. Going to be returning the Plazma. The frame looks legit? But the lens is sus, check out the etching "Prizm".

IMG_4619.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

IMG_4629.jpg

Does anyone know who may have done the custom work on this pair of Splice? They look like the new Linegear Splice ear socks we've read about on this forum. The seller has no information about the glasses, maybe they are not legit?

Shout out to @zwc0442, @SouLFuLFroG, @Rick58, and @Bonz-1, in case any of you recognize this pair, and have any more info.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg

Does anyone know who may have done the custom work on this pair of Splice? They look like the new Linegear Splice ear socks we've read about on this forum. The seller has no information about the glasses, maybe they are not legit?

Shout out to @zwc0442, @SouLFuLFroG, @Rick58, and @Bonz-1, in case any of you recognize this pair, and have any more info.

View attachment 884241View attachment 884240View attachment 884239View attachment 884238

I didn't do it.

View attachment 884241View attachment 884240View attachment 884239View attachment 884238
Fake.

These are fake

Back