• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
sorry for my ignorance here. i bought on amazon, $194 so standard price. the glasses feel alright but the case threw me off — shouldn’t the logo be metal, not ballistic or whatever? it just feels kinda cheap. also seems odd that the lens # on the box doesn’t match the glasses. what do you think? thanks in advance!

IMG_3840.JPG

IMG_3841.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

IMG_3846.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

IMG_3854.JPG

IMG_3853.JPG

Last edited:
Are these Sutro S fake?

Hi all,

I picked these up off eBay from a reputable seller (37k reviews, 99.5% positive) but the poor “PRIZM” etching (compared to my Jawbreakers), no orange “ROAD” lens sticker (indicating these are Prizm Road lenses), and the placement of the CE code on the arm (not upside down or on the underside of the arm) are throwing me off.

No hard case or Oakley documentation provided either (but this was indicated in the listing), black microfibre cloth bag only.

Are these legit? Thanks in advance!
IMG_5832.jpeg

IMG_5833.jpeg

IMG_5835.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

Are these Sutro S fake?

Hi all,

I picked these up off eBay from a reputable seller (37k reviews, 99.5% positive) but the poor “PRIZM” etching (compared to my Jawbreakers), no orange “ROAD” lens sticker (indicating these are Prizm Road lenses), and the placement of the CE code on the arm (not upside down or on the underside of the arm) are throwing me off.

No hard case or Oakley documentation provided either (but this was indicated in the listing), black microfibre cloth bag only.

Are these legit? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1125935

SKU checks out, looks good to me

Back