• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can someone tell me if these X-squared is a fake. Thanks in advance.

I know the pics are not all that great.

image5edit0.jpg

imageedit0.jpg

image2edit0.jpg

looks legit bro!

Hi: First post

I have a pair flak jacket xlj blk w. blk iridium lenses. from oakley store. I bought a set of g30 golf lenses from an authorized online dealer. I noticed now, a year later the G30 xlj lenses are in fact a tad taller than the blk iridium the flak jacket came with. I looked inline for some pics of g30 and blk iridium flak jackets and it seems the g30 lenses are taller? Are they in fact not the exact same size or did I get some reject knockoffs G30's? ?

thanks!

Hi: First post

I have a pair flak jacket xlj blk w. blk iridium lenses. from oakley store. I bought a set of g30 golf lenses from an authorized online dealer. I noticed now, a year later the G30 xlj lenses are in fact a tad taller than the blk iridium the flak jacket came with. I looked inline for some pics of g30 and blk iridium flak jackets and it seems the g30 lenses are taller? Are they in fact not the exact same size or did I get some reject knockoffs G30's? ?

thanks!

The XLJ lens was revised at some point and the sizing and the added flare toward the outside was changed.

Plus Oakley lenses for sports and half-frame pairs tend to vary in size. I have some M Frame lenses that are close to 1/8" different for the same cut.

Back