• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The XLJ lens was revised at some point and the sizing and the added flare toward the outside was changed.

Plus Oakley lenses for sports and half-frame pairs tend to vary in size. I have some M Frame lenses that are close to 1/8" different for the same cut.

Thanks a lot for the info!

The seller refuses to complete the transaction. I request the seller to confirm that the glasses are brand new and no scratch on frame and lens. The seller responds twenty four hours after I win the bid. He claims that I should not ask any question as he lists the item as new. He also claims that I have too few feedback. Actually I have joined eBay for four years and earned 17 positive feedback.

The seller refuses to complete the transaction. I request the seller to confirm that the glasses are brand new and no scratch on frame and lens. The seller responds twenty four hours after I win the bid. He claims that I should not ask any question as he lists the item as new. He also claims that I have too few feedback. Actually I have joined eBay for four years and earned 17 positive feedback.

Sounds to me like someone is unhappy that their item didnt sell for more and they think they can try to back out of the transaction. I'd like I hear what happens on that one.

Latest Posts

Back