• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Any idea where I might find new lenses/rubber bits for them? I'm afraid of buying the wrong size.

It appears to be a Juliet so if you go to linegear website they offer nice placement rubbers. As for lenses if you want OEM either wait till you have access to the classifieds here or maybe eBay. If not linegear makes a decent lens also. There are other decent ones like Ikon Lenses also. Anyhow, shouldn't be too difficult to find. :)

It appears to be a Juliet so if you go to linegear website they offer nice placement rubbers. As for lenses if you want OEM either wait till you have access to the classifieds here or maybe eBay. If not linegear makes a decent lens also. There are other decent ones like Ikon Lenses also. Anyhow, shouldn't be too difficult to find. :)
Last question, I promise! Replacement Lenses for Oakley Juliet Lenses - Plasma Purple MirrorShield™ | Revant Optics
Are these alright to go for, then? They're they're the color I want, but I'm concerned because the shape of the earpieces are different, and I'm wondering if the lenses would be different too. I know nothing about sunglasses, and I've never even heard of Oakleys before today.
Thank you so much for your help!

Last question, I promise! Replacement Lenses for Oakley Juliet Lenses - Plasma Purple MirrorShield™ | Revant Optics
Are these alright to go for, then? They're they're the color I want, but I'm concerned because the shape of the earpieces are different, and I'm wondering if the lenses would be different too. I know nothing about sunglasses, and I've never even heard of Oakleys before today.

I'll be honest. Those lenses suck! Lol. I bought those exact ones once. But yes any Juliet Lens will fit. I'd check out eBay if I were you. Try to get Oakley brand lenses if possible.

Hi guys!

What do you think about THESE Oakleys? The photos are not a good quality, but these oakleys doesn't look like typical fake ones for me.

Thanks

You could also get some custom cuts, which are genuine Oakley OEM replacement lenses for another frame which have been "custom cut" to fit Juliets. @Chris A Hardaway can do that.

Hey guys I am wondering if someone can tell me if these are fake, and more specifically what model they are? I found these laying around and cant find anything about them online. thanks !

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of where the model number is located at on the crankcase? Local Craigslist has some but the seller states no model number. Sent pictures of both arms. They are matte black with Brown or Amber polarized. Has an icon missing but easily replaceable. Thanks!

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a picture of where the model number is located at on the crankcase? Local Craigslist has some but the seller states no model number. Sent pictures of both arms. They are matte black with Brown or Amber polarized. Has an icon missing but easily replaceable. Thanks!

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Did you check O Review? Had crankcases in the past. They have the model number on the left arm.

Back