• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just received my Split Shot polished white. So far everything looks legit. The SKU number is correct (9416-0764 for Polished White DWP), the steel leash is included, the overall build quality is as expected (which BTW is lot better than my Drop Point). There are many tell-tale signs here and there which make me believe it's legit. Had I not been on this forum, I wouldn't have had a doubt... But...

...But what rings my bells is the fact that the lenses don't look like DWP! I've never seen a DWP in real life, but from pics on this forum and other sources, the lenses are supposed to be pale bluish silver, almost like a BIP with a tinge of cobalt.
The lens I got looks more like Sapphire, it's a lot bluer. Other than the color of the lenses, I don't see any problems whatsoever.

Is this legit? A mix up? A lemon? There's the Translucent blue Split Shot with Prizm Sapphire...is it possible the lenses were swapped?

Back