• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello, I'm about to buy those glasses for my brother's birthday which is in few days on 4th and I was wondering if these glasses are legit, I don't want to give him fake ones. I'm sure you can help :)
800x600.jpg
800x600_2.jpg
800x600_3.jpg
800x600_4.jpg
90.jpg

Hello to you all . First time here ,so be nice please . I am going to TRY to explain hope you can understand me . Yesterday 4/1 I Purchased a pair of Oakley M2 Frame from Oakley online $121.10 AUS I was happy . Now last night I got a message from DHM with tracking number I am happy again . So I went to dhm website and put In tracking number . Now not one bit happy it is coming from CHINA I FEEL IT WILL BE A FAKE COPY . I SEE TODAY IT IS IN SDYNEY . What do u think ???? I paid using Paypall . Thanks For reading . Bob

Hello to you all . First time here ,so be nice please . I am going to TRY to explain hope you can understand me . Yesterday 4/1 I Purchased a pair of Oakley M2 Frame from Oakley online $121.10 AUS I was happy . Now last night I got a message from DHM with tracking number I am happy again . So I went to dhm website and put In tracking number . Now not one bit happy it is coming from CHINA I FEEL IT WILL BE A FAKE COPY . I SEE TODAY IT IS IN SDYNEY . What do u think ???? I paid using Paypall . Thanks For reading . Bob
Yes, its very likely. Good you used paypal. Wait until the tracking number is delivered and see what you get. Paypal gives you 90 days to dispute the purchase, so if you don't get what you ordered (authentic oakley m2s), then dispute it. When you receive them, post pics here and we can try to help.

Back