• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for the verdict guys. Seems my hunch was correct. I'll go to Oakley Store tomorrow to see if they can verify it for me in writing and then try get my cash back from eBay guy. good luck to me...

So Im looking at a pit bosses here for a great price, but b/c its a great price it kind of worries me. He says that hes selling his oakley collection to put money to his car instead. He also says they are real, but to go ahead and use paypal for my own piece of mind just in case to get my money back. Attached are the pictures he provided....

Let me know what you all think. Would be nice if this were true lol

oakley3.jpg

oakley1.jpg

oakley2.jpg

Those are legit. The boxes are correct , it comes with the elite bag. And the color seems to be polished black and vr28 I believe. Which I have yet to see faked yet

yeah i thought they looked legit. just a few things made me like hmmmm. But again, as he said to use pay pal so im protected. I've got to do a little looking at the links he has on the pictures

Those are legit. The boxes are correct , it comes with the elite bag. And the color seems to be polished black and vr28 I believe. Which I have yet to see faked yet

I've come across a fake Polished Black/VR28 Pit Boss... But they didn't have correct boxes or bag...

I think I posted the listing a few pages back...

well the link on the pictures lead to a Philippian trade site. And considering the guy said he was from Minn i'm not sure I trust this anymore. Trying to get some other pics so we shall see

Back