• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
So I just picked up a pair of glasses on eBay I know that the frames are real but I am worried the the lenses are not oem is there any way to tell this? They are ruby iridium I can post pictures if anyone would be able to tell from looking at a picture? One other thing that scares me about them is how easy they came out if the frames they came in and into the new frames I will post pics in a little if that will be helpful or if you have any tips I can do hear that would be great thanks
You can compare the thickness to an oem lens. Also oem lenses are thinker on one side, so an aftermarket lens would be the same thickness all throughout.

OMG - $182.50 in 20 bids (and 55$ shipping - lol)
At a glance it might fool some people but when you start to look you'll see its fake. You can barely make out the bent ear stem tips. The supposed colorway was never produced. Juliets in carbon didn't have hammer stems.

Its a fake and someone is getting taken.

Found these on craigslist, and have no experience with them. This is the only pic I have. The guy said there are no markings on the inside of either ear stem. Said they were in am estate sale, he doesn't wear sunglasses.

What do you guys think?

qa6ede2e.jpg

Back