• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_1901.PNG
All TB1s had Japanese movements, Seiko Kinetic. It's the TB2s that have Swiss ETA 2824-2 movements.
So you're saying this is legit?

View attachment 334158
So you're saying this is legit?

Oh no, that one's fake as hell. But the earlier one, IDK. Emerald face didn't come in polished Ti but that doesn't mean it wasn't a special build or a custom/refinish, would have to examine it in more detail than that one pic screenshot to better gauge authenticity.

But the point was, a TB1 described as having a Japanese movement does not automatically mean fake.

Oh no, that one's fake as hell. But the earlier one, IDK. Emerald face didn't come in polished Ti but that doesn't mean it wasn't a special build or a custom/refinish, would have to examine it in more detail than that one pic screenshot to better gauge authenticity.

But the point was, a TB1 described as having a Japanese movement does not automatically mean fake.
That was part of my original concern. Only one photo was available and not a good one at that. Could be authentic. Unfortunately for me when you only take one pic and attempt to sell your stuff as genuine it makes me cringe. JMO

Latest Posts

Back