• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They look fine to me. I bought a couple of X Squared recently that came bagged with a tag like that. They are certainly real. OCP or warranty frames as best as I could tell.

Here are the two pairs I purchased. I sure can't find anything in these making me believe they are fake. Just wore the Racing Jackets outside for a while, and the lenses seem to be just like every legit Black Iridium lens I've ever put on.

Anyone ever buy from sunny-usa on eBay?
I had in the past bought new w/o tags pair turned out to be a store sample, had more wear than the images showed. Sellers explanation was they try to pick a pair more beat-up for photos that way buyers can anticipate the worst, while getting a better product in the end - which didn’t make sense since the photos were better than what I got. . I returned them free of charge so just lost time is all

I wasn't worried about them being legit or not, was just bummed that the pair I got wasn't actually the pair pictured.

I had in the past bought new w/o tags pair turned out to be a store sample, had more wear than the images showed. Sellers explaination was they try to pick a pair more beat-up for photos that way buyers can anticipate the worst, while getting a better product in the end - which didn’t make sense since the photos were better than what I got. . I returned them free of charge so just lost time is all
I took a shot earlier and grabbed these Authentic OAKLEY Flak 2.0 XL Polarized Prizm 24K Iridium Replacement Lenses | eBay
Worst that can happen is I return them like you said.

Latest Posts

Back