• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Absolutely stunning pitboss...holy grail. 🤪

9DC0F976-3703-4093-9727-FD21DB7626BC.jpeg
25C6021A-AE3D-4446-8AAA-AE4FDEAA1621.jpeg
F5E6DF52-8254-4266-BD12-B58DEAD6DA9C.jpeg
682F50BD-85C6-4954-93D7-2EE3A8E11CBA.jpeg

Definitely fake. If you look very closely at the earsock, you’ll see it embossed with “Made in the USA” directly on it. Half Jacket 2.0s never had that on it. Plus the other 2 pairs he has on his site are ridiculously low price and look fake as well. I suggest just doing a custom on the Oakley website to exactly the colors you want!

Definitely fake. If you look very closely at the earsock, you’ll see it embossed with “Made in the USA” directly on it. Half Jacket 2.0s never had that on it. Plus the other 2 pairs he has on his site are ridiculously low price and look fake as well. I suggest just doing a custom on the Oakley website to exactly the colors you want!
Cheers mate , I have moved on from them now, already got 3 pairs but at that price they caught my attention 😊.
Have a good weekend all

Picked these commit Sq up recently for the better half. They seem legit, but a few things had me questioning them. The serial looks a little smudged or misprinted, and the ear rubbers don't seem to be fully flush. But everything else lines up and the numbers match. Thoughts?

0517191740a_HDR.jpg

0517191740_HDR.jpg

0517191740b_HDR.jpg

I think you're good. The lenses should be G30 BI and it looks like that's what they are.

Thanks. I think the wonky rubber was messing with me since I know that's one of the major signs of a fake. I never saw one of this in person before for reference.

FYI ALL FAKE

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 1.52.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 1.53.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 1.53.43 PM.png

Got the chance to pick up some original Eye Jackets! No clue how this lady came about all of them, but just not sure if they're all real.

Eye Jackets were my first Oakley pair ever and I've still got a few myself, but the thing that's throwing me is I don't remember some of them having the registered trademark symbol on the front next to the "Oakley".

1.jpg
2.jpg

Got the chance to pick up some original Eye Jackets! No clue how this lady came about all of them, but just not sure if they're all real.

Eye Jackets were my first Oakley pair ever and I've still got a few myself, but the thing that's throwing me is I don't remember some of them having the registered trademark symbol on the front next to the "Oakley".

View attachment 618532View attachment 618533
I've found that the trademark sign to appear on some older pairs while it was redacted in more recent pairs. She only the cheetah and pearl ones list from what I could see - you made out pretty dam good, they look mint!

I was going to post this in the funniest find thread, but just incase this seller isn't talking out of his butthole I'd like to avoid looking like a dumbo.... Basically wondering if they actually made two version of the Ducati Wind Jackets as the seller implies via pm.

Screen grabs of my inquiry to this seller about some aspects that don't line up with the Ducati Jackets I've seen in the past... Apparently I have no idea what I'm talking about, as there were more than one version of the Ducati WJ - my only guess is a MPH version, but without images of the inner arm it's hard to know.

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 12.38.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 1.09.05 PM.png

Not sure if providing these past sold pairs is the reason the seller jacked the price up by $120 since messaging them last night 🤔
11111.png

Last edited:
Back