• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They're actually legit. The say oakley on the lens. Only legit oakleys say oakley on the lens.
WTF only a select few of pairs which use a single shield say Oakley on them?!?! All the rest don't, I can't bring myself to trashing them... but I don't know how if I can feel right wearing them, would donation stores or homeless shelters take all my fakes?

WTF only a select few of pairs which use a single shield say Oakley on them?!?! All the rest don't, I can't bring myself to trashing them... but I don't know how if I can feel right wearing them, would donation stores or homeless shelters take all my fakes?
I'll give you an address ;)

Time management is your weakness. You took the extra time to edit in the point you were too slow… Should’ve just deleted it all before anyone saw LOL.

Could you please explain what strikes you as odd between the two packages, or has you concerned?

The boxes are for different model and made 1.5 years apart from one, and intended for two different styles purchase points. So aside from some minor wording and the number to the left of the barcode on the right box I don’t see anything different between that shouldn’t be there.
Time management is your weakness. You took the extra time to edit in the point you were too slow… Should’ve just deleted it all before anyone saw LOL.

Could you please explain what strikes you as odd between the two packages, or has you concerned?

The boxes are for different model and made 1.5 years apart from one, and intended for two different styles purchase points. So aside from some minor wording and the number to the left of the barcode on the right box I don’t see anything different between that shouldn’t be there.

The paper work threw me off I was just skeptical buying off eBay they weren’t cheap but not crazy expensive like retail stores. The left are new the right is old. The new paper work has no 1 year warranty ect

The paper work threw me off I was just skeptical buying off eBay they weren’t cheap but not crazy expensive like retail stores. The left are new the right is old. The new paper work has no 1 year warranty ect
View attachment 644249
I'm pretty sure the bold 1 year warranty label on paper slips has been done for a while. As it's now just a limited warranty against manufacturer defects according to their website, Oakley - Men's & Women's Sunglasses, Goggles, & Apparel or https://www.oakley.com/en-us/support/warranty

Some online seller told me Oakley opted to provide plain black boxes instead of graphic ones for 3rd party online sellers, where a fancy box isn't necessarily needed as it won't be on display. The red label around the border has some significance as well, but I can't recall if it pertains to polarization or something else.

eBay “seller” @ gregorygump has several listings that are all counterfeit. He outright admits in each listing that they are fakes. Self made copies at that.

4D143738-C38C-4811-BE31-9C82B41C6F00.png

Back