• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They are legit. You should be able to find some icons, I think there are some gunmetal icons on eBay. At least there were about a month ago.
Rubbers look ok too.

Generally speaking, if the nose bridge Icon is the correct font and size; they will be genuine. I've yet to see one fake nose bridge Icon that has these two factors, put it simply, theirs look sh1t.

Feeling somewhat accomplished. between today and day before yesterday I told 4 different people that they were selling fakes on mecari and 3of the 4 people took down the ad and thanked me for letting them know. Now most of the time people will say NO they are real and are quick to defend their fake shades. But for some reason these people have been thanking me for letting them know.

Feeling somewhat accomplished. between today and day before yesterday I told 4 different people that they were selling fakes on mecari and 3of the 4 people took down the ad and thanked me for letting them know. Now most of the time people will say NO they are real and are quick to defend their fake shades. But for some reason these people have been thanking me for letting them know.

LOTS of fakes on that site

What does everybody think about these ? Serial SEEMS legit , very low number ?
Check out this Oakley Juliet X Metal Lenses sunglasses for $200 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/wyoTfeGHIZ

I would say 100% legit and if your going to buy them they probably already got snagged from another member unless you bought them already

be careful what you post especially if it’s cheep

How do you know if they are fake or real?

Screenshot_20190905-012836_Poshmark.jpg

Back