• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks. What are some Indicators, if you don't mind so I can be aware.

On the sellers name...usually something with a "-" and a number, and low feedback from Canada

On the item itself, the PRIZM lens etching on the lens is horrendous which indicates a fake.

And do you REALLY think people are selling legit Jawbreakers for $30-40 BIN price all day,everyday?

For me the etching was the easiest giveaway.

On the sellers name...usually something with a "-" and a number, and low feedback from Canada

On the item itself, the PRIZM lens etching on the lens is horrendous which indicates a fake.

And do you REALLY think people are selling legit Jawbreakers for $30-40 BIN price all day,everyday?

For me the etching was the easiest giveaway.
I did notice the etching. Some "bundles" on here can have some deals pretty close to that price, but yeah seemed pretty questionable.

Thanks very much

I lost my Oakley in the woods :headbang:

Don't feel sorry for me. To soften the blow I decided to buy a "cheaper" pair off eBay. This person says they brought them last year and only wore them twice...

(What's not to believe..... )

So they are here..
can u guys help me work out if they are real :beach:

Thanks in advance

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I lost my Oakley in the woods :headbang:

Don't feel sorry for me. To soften the blow I decided to buy a "cheaper" pair off eBay. This person says they brought them last year and only wore them twice...

(What's not to believe..... )

So they are here..
can u guys help me work out if they are real :beach:

Thanks in advance

View attachment 335311

View attachment 335312

View attachment 335313

View attachment 335314

View attachment 335315

I'm not an expert on Offshoot model but at least the SKU printed oo9190-01 seems to match (matte black frame/gray lens)

Ok so I bought these off eBay and I believe they are legit Half Jackets 1.0's but the ends of the arms are different. I tested my lenses and arms and they all fit and vice versa. Has anyone seen Half Jacket 1.0 arms and rubbers like this before? The finish matches mine too. No model number either. Why are they different? See how the sock rubbers are enclosed and rounded with a hole in them to allow air to escape when you put them on. Prototype? Or what?

More info: I did find this pair on o-review.com's database with the same sock rubbers, so maybe they are a super rare pair?

Half Jacket FMJ 5.56 / Black Iridium

2d82422c6a8ccd2fd086a332a87b2141.jpg

b6df08bd911a680c5363fe5797526144.jpg

410b94407505ea7d8ce06bb3b275753d.jpg

31d5e12a003f87080c211e961fc07010.jpg

9f4af61b93b5cbeca3ad9ea30729d7e8.jpg

75676a61f09a3685236c1c903c7ee4aa.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys!. Since I don't have an Oakley dealer where I live, I'm forced to buy online, searching through ebay i've found these Jawbreakers, the price is kinda low ($150), but the seller (outdoor_gear_666) has good reputation. I was wondering if they are fake, in expert's eyes (yours), are they original?

s-l1600.jpg

More images in spoilers

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Hello guys!. Since I don't have an Oakley dealer where I live, I'm forced to buy online, searching through ebay i've found these Jawbreakers, the price is kinda low ($150), but the seller (outdoor_gear_666) has good reputation. I was wondering if they are fake, in expert's eyes (yours), are they original?

View attachment 336279
More images in spoilers

They look fine to me; I have that same colorway (lost the microfiber bag though). Pricing is less than MSRP, but if you look hard enough, you can get it at the price you paid or less.

View attachment 336279
More images in spoilers

That seller is legit.

Latest Posts

Back