• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Decided to take a look at that new "let go" app. It really brought a smile to my face. Look at those nose bombs!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screenshot_20170326-221113.png

Hi,
Just after some help on some Turbines.

Im looking at buying a pair online. They pop up now and again for around $70-100AUD but im not sure if they are fakes as they are always matte black/grey with warm grey lenses and I have noticed the following differences;
-square O vs Eliptical O (researched legit change of logo)
-Chequered design vs word 'oakley' on arm over ear
- word 'turbine' on inside of arm
-I have also seen square O and oakley on arm. (Different to picture)

Are these fakes or an older style?
If an older style , have the lens shape and size changed much between the two?

Thanks for any advice,
Chris

IMG_2017-03-27_23-03-16.JPG

Hi,
Just after some help on some Turbines.

Im looking at buying a pair online. They pop up now and again for around $70-100AUD but im not sure if they are fakes as they are always matte black/grey with warm grey lenses and I have noticed the following differences;
-square O vs Eliptical O (researched legit change of logo)
-Chequered design vs word 'oakley' on arm over ear
- word 'turbine' on inside of arm

Are these fakes or an older style?
If an older style , have the lens shape and size changed much between the two?

Thanks for any advice,
Chris

View attachment 324343
Those are legit. Just an older generation pair. Perhaps a custom... On the older turbines, you had a choice of rubbers and that tread mark is one of the options.

Sent from Q's Note5

Those are legit. Just an older generation pair. Perhaps a custom... On the older turbines, you had a choice of rubbers and that tread mark is one of the options.

Sent from Q's Note5
Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you know if the lens shape/size have changed between generations? (The pictures make them look slightly different?)

Thanks again

Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you know if the lens shape/size have changed between generations? (The pictures make them look slightly different?)

Thanks again
No; there has been no lens distinction between the two Turbines. If there were, we would have had some talk by now since it has been over a year since the ellipse took over.

Sent from Q's Note5

No; there has been no lens distinction between the two Turbines. If there were, we would have had some talk by now since it has been over a year since the ellipse took over.

Sent from Q's Note5
Ok thanks.
I dont really follow sunglasses, thats why I came here for advice :)

so recently I just buy this jawbreaker in hong kong.

is it genuine or fake?
the shop says it was genuine.

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

and just realized that the box they gave me was not the same colour.

thanks guys

Back