• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@htrap2294 I take it you don't do ebay auctions... or if you do you only make 1 bid at the start when there are no other bidders. As means to not out bid anyone?

Since that's that what I see here in this C Six thing, it wasn't marked sold. Just like even when you are the top bidder and someone comes in at 0.5 seconds, and takes it from you... sure it's okay to be mad about it.

But you're talking about it like @BoostBear let you win the auction, it was marked as sold then @BoostBear goes to the seller and tells them they will outright pay more than @htrap2294 won the auction for.
Hi Tyler

@htrap2294 I take it you don't do ebay auctions... or if you do you only make 1 bid at the start when there are no other bidders. As means to not out bid anyone?
Trust me, I do eBay auctions & can win the ones that I want to. Point is very simple - it was not an auction. It was clearly stated "It is in the process of a sale".

Since that's that what I see here in this C Six thing, it wasn't marked sold. Just like even when you are the top bidder and someone comes in at 0.5 seconds, and takes it from you... sure it's okay to be mad about it.
Seller (me) told BoostBear it is sold. I purposely left a small window to test ethics - he took bait. "It is in the process of a sale" is very clear.

But you're talking about it like @BoostBear let you win the auction, it was marked as sold then @BoostBear goes to the seller and tells them they will outright pay more than @htrap2294 won the auction for.

Answers in bold.

Answers in bold.
process of sale? Don't those apps just require a CC or PayPal to make a sale, don't understand how he could've done you or anyone wrong - sale are usually instant, but he some how managed to have a full blown convo despite the sale being in process...

You're using your baited fake ad as a means to out @BoostBear as you view his actions to be unjust.
Where in contrast yeah maybe he didn't do what you would've done but that doesn't make him scum like you and your buddies and making it out to be.
You say he weaseled his way out of previous call outs... but where is your proof I asked to be filled in, an you just gave me your words.... no proof that he did the deeds you suspsect him of?
Is this all just behind the scenes gossip in pm's like he said, there fore it's his word against your word that was shared/gossiped with other members... you all sound like a bunch of bullies lol, next thing you know you'll be reading a posting talking about how he blew his brains out over cyber bulling.
Ya are all savages lol, I kinda wanna see him go over the edge - can you imagine being part of the reason a person killed themselves was because of the way you put them down on the internet, thats some resume material right there.

I'm so happy I found this family, and my dad @Cutch22

process of sale? Don't those apps just require a CC or PayPal to make a sale, don't understand how he could've done you or anyone wrong - sale are usually instant, but he some how managed to have a full blown convo despite the sale being in process...

You're using your baited fake ad as a means to out @BoostBear as you view his actions to be unjust.
Where in contrast yeah maybe he didn't do what you would've done but that doesn't make him scum like you and your buddies and making it out to be.
You say he weaseled his way out of previous call outs... but where is your proof I asked to be filled in, an you just gave me your words.... no proof that he did the deeds you suspsect him of?
Is this all just behind the scenes gossip in pm's like he said, there fore it's his word against your word that was shared/gossiped with other members... you all sound like a bunch of bullies lol, next thing you know you'll be reading a posting talking about how he blew his brains out over cyber bulling.
Ya are all savages lol, I kinda wanna see him go over the edge - can you imagine being part of the reason a person killed themselves was because of the way you put them down on the internet, thats some resume material right there.

These apps are local selling apps. They take cash in hand type of transactions, like CL. Once you do your research, I will discuss further.

I haven’t insulted the dude at all, just said what should and shouldn’t be done. No cyber bullying here.

Hi Narrator

Latest Posts

Back