• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Also, how hard is it to get your money back if you end up with a pair of fakes using pay pal? Just curious if I try to take a bite at it

Also he's calling them Tritons in the pictures above....what does that mean exactly?

Also, how hard is it to get your money back if you end up with a pair of fakes using pay pal? Just curious if I try to take a bite at it

Well, be sure if you use Paypal do it as a credit card transaction. If Paypal denies your claim then you have credit card dispute rights only if say the item says 100% authentic on the listing and you can prove they were fake (some type of documentation from an oakley store or oakley retailer). It would be considered a "Not as Described" dispute. I used to work in the dispute area for a couple major credit card banks and if you have the proper documentation and tried in good faith to resolve with either the seller and Paypal, then you have solid chargeback rights.

Well, be sure if you use Paypal do it as a credit card transaction. If Paypal denies your claim then you have credit card dispute rights only if say the item says 100% authentic on the listing and you can prove they were fake (some type of documentation from an oakley store or oakley retailer). It would be considered a "Not as Described" dispute. I used to work in the dispute area for a couple major credit card banks and if you have the proper documentation and tried in good faith to resolve with either the seller and Paypal, then you have solid chargeback rights.

hmmm alrighty. I'll use the CC through paypal for double backup if I go through with this. He does say in my e-mail chain that this is 100% authentic so I at least have that in writing.

I'll be sure to put the e-mail address in the notes for it.

OK Here's a quick one--still learning to spot these so bare with me :cool:

NEW 1st Generation Oakley Juliet X-Metal/RUBY Sunglasses X-MEN Ser.X00- - - - | eBay

Serials on the box indeed matches the frames, but on the box, it starts with an A, while on the frame with an X
Overall looks legit, now, how to tell between aftermarket and original ruby iridium lenses?

Well the listing says it was sold so can't tell ya lol.

and I took a chance on mine after talking some more. I've got everything all spelled out on the pay pal, emails, and used the CC with pay pal so I have double backup. we shall see if I got these pit bosses at a great price...or i'll be making a claim soon lol :)

Hi Guys! I kinda need your help to decide if I buy this whisker 6b at ebay, but I can't tell it is orignal or not. I asked the seller he said it's marked china, because all rx frames now are made in china. here the link "http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-WHISKER-EYEGLASSES-BROWN-OX3107-0455-NEW-Rx-FRAME-AUTHENTIC-/300706153354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46037bc38a" hope you guys can help me on this. Thank you!

Back