• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Please help me identify which generation? Gen1 or 2? Scratches on left side. Worth my 102usd for these beated up? If yes what should i do to save it? Send to professional to repolish to get rid scratches?

45812345-8941-42D5-97DF-9B6959821B1D.jpeg

E992601D-B467-4D9C-8A31-6126BAC4A9CE.jpeg

991F11B1-61E4-44C4-84EF-1ED90B011F5B.jpeg

B14F8830-87FD-4875-860F-848D9E3D2525.jpeg

Last edited:
Very hard to tell just by those pictures. Pop out a lens, and measure it's length with a precise measuring tape:
65mm = frame is Gen 1
62mm = frame is Gen 2
Ok will do later after i purchase from the seller, but now i need to know what i can do to save up these beater frame

Can i please get an id on the 2 Frames from the bottom left please
I see a Mainlink on the bottom right and a Turbine and a Garage Rock on the other 2 i dont know or not sure of what they are
Here is some pictures
IMG-20220819-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0022.jpg

Picked these up other day because I had a set just like them way back when i was a younger man, lol. I actually just wanted the case at first then realized the glasses were inside still in the bag so figured i had to buy them. But what are they? and what year if someone could guess?

oakleywbag.jpg

oakleyfront.jpg

oakleyback.jpg

oakleyarm.jpg

Can i please get an id on the 2 Frames from the bottom left please
I see a Mainlink on the bottom right and a Turbine and a Garage Rock on the other 2 i dont know or not sure of what they are
Here is some pictures View attachment 987482View attachment 987483
No turbine or mainlink in that pic.
Bottom left looks like a jawbone, can't see any holes for the strap. Could be because of the image quality.
Top right looks like a straightlink.

E Wire most likely
ok thanks, i was wondering because i have looked at those and thought those were it, but then i see differences from mine like the area whre the arms mount mine is smooth whereas the e wire in pics ive seen is acncave area. and arms on mine are flat thin and writing is not block. Or is the main difference mine are not titanium. And since i cant see or wear contacts unfortunatley, they stay in my drawer as do my newest oakleys. Should i sell them and get what i can? My kids think they look hilarious me i love em lol

Back