• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have had these for probably close to 20 years now and dropped them scratching the lenses. I can't find any model or serial numbers anywhere on them. Can anyone please assist me with what model these are so I can try to get replacement lenses. Oakely Emerald Iridium. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated thank you.

View attachment 962449

View attachment 962450

A wire; thick

OEM Emerald is going to be tough diggin’…for that A Wire 2.0 Thick.
You might be better served by a custom cut lens from an OEM
donor lens (bless them all :angel: )
This option becomes obsession, as you fall down the
Rabbit Hole

Need help to ID this Razor Blades / Blades
Here is some pictures
Screenshot_20220518-213704_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220518-213716_Facebook.jpg

Hard to say. Could be the original or the collectors version. Could also be fake. There were a bunch of fake ones running around for a while but I dont believe in this color IIRC. The arms look ok from what I can see.
The seller is saying in his add that the Blades are in a vintage box, i am guessing the Clear plastic one, does this tell you something ??

Hard to say. Could be the original or the collectors version. Could also be fake. There were a bunch of fake ones running around for a while but I dont believe in this color IIRC. The arms look ok from what I can see.
Does the later Razor Blades model lenses fit in the original ones
I am asking because this ones look like like Fire Iridium and the originals were Orange
Thanks for your help

Back