• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello Oakley-Fans,

could anybody help me out to identify this m frane as I am looking for replacement lenses. Is it a m1 or m2? is it a special kind of frame?

Many thanks in advance

Jonas

DEC2C36A-4B6D-403A-AB02-47DC96A5EB6A.jpeg

7DDBB7EE-5163-4E1B-A18F-26BAD5D81AFD.jpeg

85992512-6B64-453A-A2AD-6A248BC9FA05.jpeg

Got any more pictures?
Hi Stig, thanks for answer!

I looked for old photos here, but I don't have any with a clear view of him. It had a rubber rod, with time it got old, loose and I ended up discarding the glasses. But I never found it for sale again.

Do you know if there is a larger version monster dog? I bought one on ebay with the number 05-015 55 (o) 20... it's a monster dog but very small.

I looked for old photos here, but I don't have any with a clear view of him. It had a rubber rod, with time it got old, loose and I ended up discarding the glasses. But I never found it for sale again.

Do you know if there is a larger version monster dog? I bought one on ebay with the number 05-015 55 (o) 20... it's a monster dog but very small.
Monster Doggle are larger than Monster Dog.

We would need pictures of what you bought. The SKU you posted is correct for a Monster Dog. A Matte Black version with Grey lenses.

The picture you posted is a Monster Dog but they also made a Monster Pup which was a smaller version. It looks different than a dog but maybe the seller was mistaken in what he was selling. Those also came in matte black with grey.

Latest Posts

Back