• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank You. Could it be that the M Frame Hybrid Lenses will fit? Or do you which replacement lenses could fit?
Thanks for the tag @TheStig 👍🏻

In my experience, all M Frame lenses (apart from the M2 frame) are interchangeable. So that's Mumbo, Gen 1 M Frame, Gen 2 M Frame, Pro M Frame and New M Frame.

Only issue I've had is where the frame condition is very well used. Years of use and changing the lenses grinds down the mounting point on the inside of the frame slightly so some of the smaller lenses don't always fit nice and tight.
Unfortunately you won't find this out until you try to replace the lens though.

I agree with @Jetace11 that your best bet would be the strike/ sweep/ new hybrid and heater lenses.
The strike and old hybrid are the ones most likely to be a little loose in the frame if it's well worn.

Thank You. Could it be that the M Frame Hybrid Lenses will fit? Or do you which replacement lenses could fit?

This article will give some more context on the frame differences and lens compatibility

This article will give some more context on the frame differences and lens compatibility
Thank you very much @PiesangKop_ZA and @TheStig - awesone.
Can you recommend some 3rd party replacement lens manufactures?

Back