• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Any Jawbone/NRJ experts out there?

I picked up a pair last week that had a spare set of Fire lenses in the box.
They are super blue when looking through. Does anybody have some Jawbones with Fire that can confirm the correct base tint?
IMG-20220406-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20220406-WA0003.jpeg

The frame is otherwise legit and came with good condition Transitions. (I switched switched out the jaws so this is not OEM and can be ignored)

They are super blue when looking through. Does anybody have some Jawbones with Fire that can confirm the correct base tint?
View attachment 952629View attachment 952630

The frame is otherwise legit and came with good condition Transitions. (I switched switched out the jaws so this is not OEM and can be ignored)
If I remember it correctly, Fire Iridium do not have a blue base color.
Most likely fake.

Ruby's are blue based lenses. Maybe they are Fruby.
My Rule #7:
If in doubt throw it out.

I’ve seen aftermarket fire with that blue base. I can’t remember which manufacturer it is but I’ve come across a set or two over the years.

Back