• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Here's a good one for ya. Ya know sometimes you give someone the benefit of the doubt and figure they dont know better. Then after talking with them that all goes out the window.....

I guess they are real... seller says bought in an Oakley store. Another unknown flamed pair to get now.

Here's a good one for ya. Ya know sometimes you give someone the benefit of the doubt and figure they dont know better. Then after talking with them that all goes out the window.....

I guess they are real... seller says bought in an Oakley store. Another unknown flamed pair to get now.

Lmao I saw those too

Real or fake? I hate how much the PB has been faked, to the point that I have to ask.

FB_IMG_1589867004010.jpg

FB_IMG_1589867009674.jpg

FB_IMG_1589867014920.jpg

FB_IMG_1589867024253.jpg

FB_IMG_1589867031495.jpg

FB_IMG_1589867036551.jpg

If by stems you mean the earsocks and not the arm then they are not the correct ones, but should work. That is unless the end of the stems aka arms are broken off underneath the rubber.

^^^this^^^

Glasses look ok but earsocks are incorrect. Will be interesting to see the earstem ends.

If by stems you mean the earsocks and not the arm then they are not the correct ones, but should work. That is unless the end of the stems aka arms are broken off underneath the rubber.

Exactly, I meant that. They look totally racing jacket´s. Thx for the heads-up, I was calling them always stems instead of arms.

He claims it´s all original but maybe it´s some translation problem as we are speaking in german. I will ask him if he post or send me more pictures or those ends/one without the earsocks.

Back