• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi! I lost my old pair of fuel cells on a job site and just got this pair off amazon. The frames seem good except for the odd looking logo and rough edge on the end of one of the arms and the cling stickers on the lenses look kinda cheesy.. im hoping i could get confirmation they look legit? Thanks!
06F956C1-3E16-4BF8-8E1B-7C1049A78AF1.jpeg
6FB11AC9-1242-446B-BB00-50C4A0D0A89C.jpeg

Can anyone give me side by side hard evidence on how these are fake ebay seller is claiming they aren’t fake and I don’t have any side by side evidence.

View attachment 768725

View attachment 768726

Other than what has already been stated the O on the side indicates this is a second generation M Frame. The hinge support on the backside of a second gen is much longer. This is a second gen logo with a first get hinge. 100% fake.

Just received a pair of xl Holbrook from jomashop. My concern is the numbers do not show up on oakleys website. Specifically the 4 numbers after the dash. However they show up on authorized dealers websites. I just want to make sure I was not robbed here. Everything else checks out.
Help!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just received a pair of xl Holbrook from jomashop. My concern is the numbers do not show up on oakleys website. Specifically the 4 numbers after the dash. However they show up on authorized dealers websites. I just want to make sure I was not robbed here. Everything else checks out.
Help!

View attachment 769322

View attachment 769323

View attachment 769325

View attachment 769326

View attachment 769327

Bottle Rocket
Half Jacket Gen.1
Minute 2.0
Thanks for the speedy repply @StG and do you think they are real or fakes, whith the limited pictures, i want to make sure before i pull the trigger, if it goes trough i think it is a good deal at $ 70.00 us dlls for the 3 pairs

What do you think ??

Back