• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you. They're my first pair of Oakleys and so far I love them. I want to switch out the standard lenses for some Polarized Titanium lenses.

But I believe my next pair will be the Eyepatch 2 design with the Violet Iridium lenses. :)

Recently bought a Jawbone but am suspecting that its a fake. Can anyone tell me what are the things to spot for a real Jawbone?

Is the livestrong version only available in Black and Yellow? If so, mine is not but however, there's a Livestrong word on the black rubber on 1 side. Somehow the JAWBONE engrave looks not right to me. It does look fake to me too. I can even find loose strings dangling not cut off on the casing. I believe for a real piece which cost so much, the QC should be of higher standards and won't allow loose string ends to dangle.

The seller allow me to refund but I must proof to him that it is a replica. As he also purchased online and paid a high price for it, so he thought that is authentic too.

I believe the best way to tell is to look at the rivets that hold the nose area on. If it's a rivet it's real, if it's a philips screw it's face.

Any good sellers on ebay? I see some Pit Boss selling under retain but I am afraid to pull the string. Anyone in particular to avoid? Thanks!!

Hi guys,

found these for a good price, need to know if they are fakes?

28UNT.jpg

PghsD.jpg

Latest Posts

Back