• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I don't know what that means, sorry. From all the pictures I've seen online of the same style I didn't see anything that hinted at replacement lenses. I did not purchase this pair new so I don't know their history.

Hi everyone!!

I need some advice on the following.... my knowledge on shield/m frames is lacking....

I have come across this in my search for an rx m frame

Can the forum please advise whether this is legit or fake?

I think its new/old stock of the m frames when they had rx frames...the oakley software logo is definately old school ..but that's all I can ascertain from the pics....

Your input will be highly appreciated :)

Thank you

Screenshot_20200406-205246_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-205305_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-205206_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-205318_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-205142_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200406-205220_Facebook.jpg

Hi everyone!!

I need some advice on the following.... my knowledge on shield/m frames is lacking....

I have come across this in my search for an rx m frame

Can the forum please advise whether this is legit or fake?

I think its new/old stock of the m frames when they had rx frames...the oakley software logo is definately old school ..but that's all I can ascertain from the pics....

Your input will be highly appreciated :)

Thank you

View attachment 720281

View attachment 720284

View attachment 720287

View attachment 720288

View attachment 720289

View attachment 720290
Definitely fake.

Says they are “warranty frames”. No serial or box. What do y’all think? I’m a little skeptical.

Not too sure about the 24K Juliet’s, as I’ve never seen one in person, but, from photo aspects, everything looks to check out good. If I recall, warranty frames/replacement frames did not carry serial numbers. IMO I think the price is high for them. Could be wrong. They look good though.

Says they are “warranty frames”. No serial or box. What do y’all think? I’m a little skeptical.

It looks legit , but the price is way off, a warranty pair with no box or coin is not worth over 1000 any day

Back