• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
legit check pls

IMG-20200527-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200527-WA0010.jpg

Hey guys I'm a long time Oakley wearer but new to this forum. Thanks for all the help in advance.

So a long story. I have a pair of Flak 2.0 and use prescription lenses. Rather than swapping lenses often I decided to just find a cheap frame. Anyway I found some from a seller on eBay that were $100 (so cheaper than normal but not crazy cheap). The seller had over 1000 feedback (mostly selling sunglasses) with a 98% positive and he swore these are authentic.

I'm almost 100% sure they are not authentic. Anyone disagree? The inside of the nose bridge looks like nothing I've seen. Also the lenses are not prism as advertised. All of the paperwork and case looks correct.

IMG_20200527_124518.jpg

IMG_20200527_124527.jpg

IMG_20200527_124540.jpg

The sku matches, they may have just swapped lenses

Hey guys I'm a long time Oakley wearer but new to this forum. Thanks for all the help in advance.

So a long story. I have a pair of Flak 2.0 and use prescription lenses. Rather than swapping lenses often I decided to just find a cheap frame. Anyway I found some from a seller on eBay that were $100 (so cheaper than normal but not crazy cheap). The seller had over 1000 feedback (mostly selling sunglasses) with a 98% positive and he swore these are authentic.

I'm almost 100% sure they are not authentic. Anyone disagree? The inside of the nose bridge looks like nothing I've seen. Also the lenses are not prism as advertised. All of the paperwork and case looks correct.

View attachment 742769

View attachment 742770

View attachment 742771

Last edited:

View attachment 742769

View attachment 742770

View attachment 742771
They look legit. How do you know the lenses aren't prizm? No etching?

View attachment 742769

View attachment 742770

View attachment 742771

It’s real.

Back