• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Haha, I JUST linked it. Thanks though! I rarely spend over $100, so I doubt you want me low balling your stuff.
I'm cheap...
Also, check out the images above since you're here! Do they look real compared to yours?
Still waiting to hear from anyone

I can say they're not the Pit Boss first edition in your images. I'm no expert but the design is completely different from mine. Possibly second edition?

I can say they're not the Pit Boss first edition in your images. I'm no expert but the design is completely different from mine. Possibly second edition?
Oh, yours are 1? Yes these are supposed to be "2"s I'm going to go look at em today. See how they feel. We'll see I guess

Oh, yours are 1? Yes these are supposed to be "2"s I'm going to go look at em today. See how they feel. We'll see I guess
Yes mate, mine are the original first edition. I loved them when I was younger, trouble with being old they don't suit me now. I'm more your Jupiter squared wood grain effect now or my beloved Jawbreakers for cycling

Hi
I bought what were labelled as Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ off ebay, but having received them, they feel very lightweight and cheap (but i don't know what real oakley's should feel like). Any ideas? there is no serial no on the arms which is the 2nd thing i noticed. If they are fake, how can you tell?
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg

Back