• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
how can you tell?

Is there a cutout in the rubber here?

57b6b8e9a449ebbf62cca9a769d0162b.jpg

I bought these and they are painstakingly real looking. I hope they are as the Bronze Decay is harder to find for some reason.
20200530_030321.jpg

20200530_030242.jpg

20200530_030424.jpg

Hi all!! I'm considering buying a pair of Juliets for my husband. He purchased them when they originally came out and lost them. He hasn't found a comfortable pair since. I know nothing about them so need your help. Is this a reputable company to purchase from or are these fakes? Are these over priced or on par? Is there anything I should ask the seller to ensure I'm getting the real deal and the ones photographed? I appreciate all your assistance. Here is the link to the website that is selling them. Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Sunglasses

Hi all!! I'm considering buying a pair of Juliets for my husband. He purchased them when they originally came out and lost them. He hasn't found a comfortable pair since. I know nothing about them so need your help. Is this a reputable company to purchase from or are these fakes? Are these over priced or on par? Is there anything I should ask the seller to ensure I'm getting the real deal and the ones photographed? I appreciate all your assistance. Here is the link to the website that is selling them. Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Sunglasses
Hi and welcome,
cool that you are buying your husband a Juliet.
The prices they are asking is double of the market value.
Best is stick around 2 weeks write 14 more posts so you can enter the Exchange Area.
You should be able to find a like new Juliet with brand new lenses. $300-400,- if you are flexible in frame and lens color.
Where are you located?

Hi and welcome,
cool that you are buying your husband a Juliet.
The prices they are asking is double of the market value.
Best is stick around 2 weeks write 14 more posts so you can enter the Exchange Area.
You should be able to find a like new Juliet with brand new lenses. $300-400,- if you are flexible in frame and lens color.
Where are you located?
Thank you for the quick response and the information. Much appreciated. I am located in NY.

Thank you for the quick response and the information. Much appreciated. I am located in NY.
When you say brand new lenses, do you mean original Oakley lenses? Sorry..I am just so new at this so appreciate any info you are willing to provide and it is much appreciated. Thanks

When you say brand new lenses, do you mean original Oakley lenses? Sorry..I am just so new at this so appreciate any info you are willing to provide and it is much appreciated. Thanks
Yes, alway try to buy a frame with lenses made by Oakley.
Original lenses are still around but it also possible to take a larger lens and cut them smaller to fit the Juliet.

Latest Posts

Back