• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
🤔😳 Interesting thanks for the heads up. The item was list for sale w/local pick up only on letgo. I'll be sure to get an accurate picture.

What @jim881 is trying to tell you is that it is likely a scam. Letgo is flooded with scammers running the same "low priced" Oakley scam, usually with an avatar of an elderly looking man. If you click on the seller's other items for sale and see Oakleys, legos, and electric guitars, then it's definitely a scam.

What @jim881 is trying to tell you is that it is likely a scam. Letgo is flooded with scammers running the same "low priced" Oakley scam, usually with an avatar of an elderly looking man. If you click on the seller's other items for sale and see Oakleys, legos, and electric guitars, then it's definitely a scam.
Uh yea I got that from what he said. That's why I said I'd ask for an actual picture. For an update when I did ask he didn't respond and then letgo shut down his account a day later for possible fraud.

Uh yea I got that from what he said. That's why I said I'd ask for an actual picture. For an update when I did ask he didn't respond and then letgo shut down his account a day later for possible fraud.
I take pride in the fact I may of played a part in saving you wasting your money

Can anyone give me side by side hard evidence on how these are fake ebay seller is claiming they aren’t fake and I don’t have any side by side evidence.

5CF8300E-767B-4226-A57D-2E2F2723AE7C.jpeg

11656DAA-69C3-402D-8AD3-1643518E6CEB.jpeg

Hi! I lost my old pair of fuel cells on a job site and just got this pair off amazon. The frames seem good except for the odd looking logo and rough edge on the end of one of the arms and the cling stickers on the lenses look kinda cheesy.. im hoping i could get confirmation they look legit? Thanks!
06F956C1-3E16-4BF8-8E1B-7C1049A78AF1.jpeg
6FB11AC9-1242-446B-BB00-50C4A0D0A89C.jpeg

Back