• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
You buy more fakes than anyone I know......
Yep! I take a lot of risks when buying off craigslist out of state. It usually pays off, but sometimes people are just dishonest! (most of the time they're just ignorant) This guy though, he was just dishonest.

Check this out, a “new” color way, lol
I really doubt it can be removed, so I wonder if the person buying these will ever know.

A8803CC0-5906-49D8-B403-9CAF4C74AFD0.png

Last edited:
So I recently received a polished white Gascan S frame from ebay. They do not have a model number printed on the arms but otherwise appear authentic. To the best of my knowledge there were some models released that did not have printed model numbers. And I know "MPH" models typically do not have model numbers. But I don't know about this frame. Anybody know more about it? thanks

So I recently received a pair of polished white Gascan S frames from ebay. They do not have a model number printed on the arms but otherwise appear authentic. To the best of my knowledge there were some models released that did not have printed model numbers. And I know "MPH" models typically do not have model numbers. But I don't know about this frame. Anybody know more about it? thanks
this post is useless without pics.

Back