• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Look at these beauties, I’m mean abominations…
833753C7-200E-4C0D-90E7-C310D37E028F.png
8315F9CC-B547-4362-A47C-3FD84B3199B2.png
A97A462F-243F-4B10-B571-4EDA2D656FAA.png

I'm talking about these, they have been selling on average for about 120 usd, besides the generic box and paper work, you also have the 2 drawstring bag and the only give away I see is the missing sizing codes on the nose bridge.
Sunglassescheap4u.com
These photos are of the seller on ebay currently, Not me.

fake deadbolt 1.jpg

F - deadbolt.jpg

Last edited:
I'm talking about these, they have been selling on average for about 120 usd, besides the generic box and paper work, you also have the 2 drawstring bag and the only give away I see is the missing sizing codes on the nose bridge.
Sunglassescheap4u.com
These photos are of the seller on ebay currently, Not me.

View attachment 924601

View attachment 924605

Fake for sure

Always my favorite forum. Is there a way to spot if these are fakey fakes

View attachment 924790

View attachment 924791

View attachment 924792
From what I know about fakes, dealing with Pit Boss is usually the screws, ie; types used and lack there of, but some are easily spotted, the plates are fused to the frame or the icon is a ridiculous color or placed unevenly on the earstems, but I would have to say the color scheme, there is only a couple true types.

From what I know about fakes, dealing with Pit Boss is usually the screws, ie; types used and lack there of, but some are easily spotted, the plates are fused to the frame or the icon is a ridiculous color or placed unevenly on the earstems, but I would have to say the color scheme, there is only a couple true types.
And what about it’s name, is it laser etched? If not, that’s a problem.

Latest Posts

Back