• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Advent said:
Hi all. I'm uncertain about the bottom plasma-looking one in the image. The frame seemed a little too clean for the price. The screws are torx and their definitely made of some kind of metal. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Look good to me

Are these Twenties real?

56093ae7-5868-59c6.jpg

They look like Gen 1 Twenty's for sure. Better pics would help, just make sure they nose bridge logo is clean(not blurry) and the lenses are good since it's an older pair.

Attachments

• 56093ae7-5868-59c6.jpg
    56093ae7-5868-59c6.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 233
They look like Gen 1 Twenty's for sure. Better pics would help, just make sure they nose bridge logo is clean(not blurry) and the lenses are good since it's an older pair.

Thanks, seen these on the bay last week. They where going for a few pounds but ended up selling for £30 odd .

Smells fake from miles away

I'd say so. 'Brooks don't have 'Oakley' on the bridge, or any logos on the lenses plus. Plus they come with micro-fibre bags not cloths which are fake since as far as I know the genuine ones have the HDO logo on them.

Back