• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
JCES12,

Thanks for taking time to look. I think they are all authentic. I know they are way better than any other sunglasses I have ever owned. I have had all sorts of Costa Del Mar (those do rock on the ocean when fishing), RayBan, Maui Jim, Bolle, and many others. Nothing quite like the Juliets though. I also have half jackets and flak jackets and although they are good, they do not compare for me. Yep, it was painful to pay that much for the x metal and polished frames, but I had been looking for several weeks and hadn't found anything NEW that looked authentic with good feedback for less. I don't regret it. It seems there is a pretty healthy supply of the carbon and plasma frames.

JCES12,

Thanks for taking time to look. I think they are all authentic. I know they are way better than any other sunglasses I have ever owned. I have had all sorts of Costa Del Mar (those do rock on the ocean when fishing), RayBan, Maui Jim, Bolle, and many others. Nothing quite like the Juliets though. I also have half jackets and flak jackets and although they are good, they do not compare for me. Yep, it was painful to pay that much for the x metal and polished frames, but I had been looking for several weeks and hadn't found anything NEW that looked authentic with good feedback for less. I don't regret it. It seems there is a pretty healthy supply of the carbon and plasma frames.

No problem. Are you still looking for a certain frame or colorway? I could send you some links as I find them.

I would pick up another pair with x metal colored frame but only if the price was much lower than what I paid for my current ones. I will be on the lookout for unused Oakley Juliet lenses, especially the polarized ones that you can no longer get from Oakley (Ice and Fire). I found some neon yellow/green orbital gaskets and would love to find some aftermarket ear socks in that color.

I would pick up another pair with x metal colored frame but only if the price was much lower than what I paid for my current ones. I will be on the lookout for unused Oakley Juliet lenses, especially the polarized ones that you can no longer get from Oakley (Ice and Fire). I found some neon yellow/green orbital gaskets and would love to find some aftermarket ear socks in that color.

Ok, next time I see an xmetal/ruby or xmetal/black one at a good price I'll send you the link. Good luck on the polarized lenses, ice was discontinued a while ago so they are rare.

Latest Posts

Back