• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

another set of juliets, fakes from same seller.
Love how they try and sell with a box as new sunglasses.

Can anyone weigh in on the pair of holbrooks i posted on the previous page, if so i would greatly appreciate it. I am suppossed to meet the guy tomorrow but just wanted a little more peace of mind.

Thanks

Woody

They look okay to me, serial number matches the Shaun White 'Brooks. Don't quote me on it though as I'm not 100%.

Bought these on the bay: 120976783539 but now am wondering if I might have made a mistake since there is only one picture and it only shows the right lens. Anything look amiss from what can be seen? Also I have 4 other Juliet pairs all bought on ebay and they all seem like great legit sunglasses but I am an Oakley newbie. Is there any sure way to tell genuine Juliets?

Thanks for any info

Here are the other ones I have purchased. Yes, I realize I paid a LOT for a couple of them, but those two frames/lens color combos are tough to find and I wanted one of each and one carbon pair to play with customizing. If anyone has time to look, I would appreciate confirmation that these are all real Oakley Juliets. I can post a picture tomorrow of the xmetal/ruby ones as the ebay listing only has a generic picture.

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back