• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Other than the questionable SKU (Yardstick), and the “off” lens shape (kind of a hybrid between 8.1 and 8.2), it looks a lot like Why 8…
The earstems and nose-bridge look ok.
1637065590878.gif

Last edited:
Those actually look like the why 8.1 in matte black with BIP lenses. I’m pretty sure I had a bag that looked like that too from an Oakley from that time period. The case looks incredibly fake though. Maybe you could ask the seller if they got that case with the glasses, if they say yes then you know for sure they are fake (I cannot remember if the why series came with their own case).

Those actually look like the why 8.1 in matte black with BIP lenses. I’m pretty sure I had a bag that looked like that too from an Oakley from that time period. The case looks incredibly fake though. Maybe you could ask the seller if they got that case with the glasses, if they say yes then you know for sure they are fake (I cannot remember if the why series came with their own case).

Picture shows Why 8 printed on the frame. Case is fake AF
Arm says why, sku on the other arm is wrong

Latest Posts

Back